Download USB Link Software
How to connect your USB Link board to your ESC
Using the USB Link software
- First make sure that your ESC is disconnected from any motors and power source
- First open the application before you connect the USB link device.
- One the USB Link application is open then connect the USB link board to your PC, you will notice a green light appear in the top right Link status box next to USB device.
- Now connect your ESC to the USB link board, please make sure to connect it the correct way around.
- When you apply power to your ESC you should notice that the link status for the ESC should turn green
- Click on the read settings box to download the ESC settings.
- Once you have changed the requires settings click the send settings button to save the settings on the ESC.