Navio2 - an autopilot for your raspberry pi
We love the pixhawk autopilot (and its derivatives), so we got excited when the Navio 2 auotpilot arrived. The Navio 2 is a Raspberry Pi hat that turns your raspberry Pi into a Pixhawk-based autopilot but with serious processing power. It runs the ardupilot, and arducopter code so you know its packed with great features and robust code. But since you have all that extra processing power you can mod your drone to include things such as streaming HD FPV video (over wifi or 4G), or install OpenCV to run some object detection tasks.
Naze 32 Rev6 Flight Controllers
Our naze 32 flight controllers are now back in stock, and we are happy to say they are the latest revision 6 versions of the boards.
Whats new in Rev6?
- USB port has been moved to the right of the board so you dont need to mount the board sideways anymore!
- IMU sensors upgraded to MPU 6500 (Rev 5 uses older MPU 6050)
- Receiver connectors are no longer solder pads but common pin hole headers style. This means that you no longer need to directly solder your receiver wires to the flight controller. Also older revisions had issues of pads delaminating when board got too hot.
- Fully pin compatible with Rev 5 boards for accesories such as OSD.
- Integrated SBUS inverter, now you can connect your FRsky SBUS receivers directly with no extra inverter!
- Dedicated Spectrum Satellite port.
- Additional Flash memory so you can use blackbox recording directly. With the Acro version you get 2Mb (16Mbit) and with naze 32 full you get 128Mbit of storage.
If you want to learn more about the rev 6 board, check out our naze 32 rev 6 getting started guide, and also our naze32 versions guide.
Seriously DoDo F3
If you are looking for a miniquad flight controller with the latest and greatest STM F3 processors then the seriously dodo F3 is the ideal choice. We prefer this board to the seriously pro f3 because the dodo has pin hole headers along with the extra hardware UART port make life much easier when connecting all your peripherals to your flight controller.
Vortex 250 Pro spare parts
Although unfortunate, crashes do happen, especially when pushing your vortex 250 pro racing quad hard to get the tightest lines possible. So if you do end up having a serious crash we now stock the full selection of vortex 250 pro spare parts so you can easily repair your quadcopter and get it back in the air.